t-hee! :D
I'm in Vancouver and ta da da da da~ I'm lovin'it!
how's everyone doing? :) and what did I miss? :D
anyway! I need to continue my 30-Days Challenge! I'm already running late XD. so here goes!
. . .
Day 02 — Your favourite filmRight now? Mm... eenie, meenie.. "Toy Story 3"! t-hee! and you'll have to watch it know why it made into my 'favourite' list (:
Day 02 — The most under-rated film'"
Seven Pounds" -- everyone should watch this film. why? because more people should be like Will Smith's character, the world lacks that sort of generosity and genuine (and I mean,
genuine) kindness. I think it's under-rated when it should be rated better, seriously. I'm not saying it's under-rated because it's bad but seriously! It's a good film, it truly touched my heart.

Day 02 — Your least favourite songI know I dislike a number of songs, but one of them that I can remember is
"That's Not My Name" from The Tings Tings. like. zomg. annoying. catchy, but annoying. maafkan The Tings Tings!

but yeah, that song is my least favourite.
. . . . . . . . .
now! for Day 03's!
Day 03 — Your favourite television programmm.. I have a lot actually, but one, um, "
Avatar: The Legend of Aang" :D one of my favourite shows on Nickelodeon.

Day 03 — A song that makes you happy"
Say It Again" by Marie Digby, from the top of my head. I love the feeling it brings :) t-hee! happy happy~~

Day 03 — A film that makes you really happyhappy... mmm.. well, any film with a good ending makes me happy. well, not just a good ending, but a solution to every problem faced in the narrative, like everything's complete + a happy ending :) on the top of my head would be.. um um um.. can't think! gomenasai!
. . .
I decided to halt the letters for now. For now.
It's just, letters require lots of time and effort, not to make it perfect, but to really write something, with all my heart and soul, pouring what they want to say exactly isn't actually easy to do. I'll write/type them another time ya? 'cause atm, my brain's in a.. 'TIS SUMMER TIME! mode so yeah :P not the right mindset I'm afraid.
I took and have TONS of pictures to share but it's 11:49PM here and I'm pretty tired even though I didn't do much today, but at least, I'm waking up to Cheerios for breakfast tomorrow! t-hee! :)
and if I have the time, I'll blog tomorrow or the following day/s! :D with more interesting news I hope.
Take care!
(I'd say "good night", but 2:50PM in Brunei so :P)
P.S. lookie what I found! aren't they both adorable? :)
29
Labels: 29, 30days, holidays