aren't they adorable? and what are they you may wonder?
well, they were the Vancouver Winter Olympics Mascots of 2010!
(Top: Quatchi; L-R: Sumi, MukMuk♥ and Miga!)
Day 11 — A film that changed your opinion about somethingMm.. I know there's a film that did.. OH! I think (think!) it's "Surrogates". well, it made me realise something, something about people, not so on my opinion being changed.. but mm. if I do remember what movie that did change my opinion, I'll update this answer of mine!
Day 11 — A song from your favourite bandMisguided Ghosts by Param♥re. \m/
. . .
Day 12 — Whatever tickles your fancyVancouver is Awesome! :D
Day 12 — A film that you hateI don't hate any, 'cause I believe, every film is a work of moving art, and each film is unique, regardless how bad the beginning and/or ending is, how silly and scary it is, it's not worth the hate. everyone can agree to disagree. :)
Day 12 — A song from a band you hateI don't hate any band nor do I hate a song. :)
P/s; wish I had my tablet with me! I'm so in the mood to e-doodle now!

29