so sorry for the lack of blogging ): I'm 3 days late! One reason was I forgot and another one is that I've been out a few times. anyhoo! I bets be blogging my 30days now!
. . . . . . .
Mm.. a personal recipe of Milo. I drink it nowadays when I have breakfast.
Milo powder + Sweetened Milk + Hot Water = Hot Milo! :D
Day 21 — Favourite action film
'Knight & Day' -- totally loved it! :)
Day 21 — A song that you listen to when you’re happy
Any song from Owl City really. :)
. . .
Day 22 — A website
ZOMG NOW THIS. is AWESOME.
Day 22 - Favourite documentary
Dog Whisperer! :D
Day 22 - A song that you listen to when you’re sad
Lullaby by OneRepublic
. . .
Day 23 — A YouTube video
'D recommended me this a few days ago. And what Sir Ken Robinson said in this speech, is so true. He's funny and filled with wisdom IMO. you guys should watch! :D
Day 23 - Favourite animation
Every film by Hayao Miyazaki! I love his works! ♥
Day 23 - A song that you want to play at your wedding
Wow.. I haven't thought about it actually. But! I'd love to slow-dance with my husband to 'Put Your Head On My Shoulder' :D
. . .
Day 24 — Whatever tickles your fancy
I just came back from my aunt's (Celina EE) place and ZOMG! 'AVATAR' on Blu-Ray was SO AWESOME! :O I love the narrative (seriously! I love it! all to do with spirituality! and romance! lovelove!), the graphics (ZOMG THE GRAPHICS I DON'T EVEN--), the blu-ray-ness! SO CLEAR!!! D: and and! Karaoke NEVER gets old! It was so fun! :D :D I sang, along with my cousin, Leslie: 'Say My Name', 'Truly Madly Deeply', 'The Scientist' and more. My favourite solo singing sessions was 'We Are The World' (MJ) and 'White Flag' (Dido)! :D and oh! the food! I loved it too! yummy stuff! :D and and! new recipe! '7up + juice = AWESOME'! :D thanks so much for tonight, Li EE! :)
Day 24 - That one awesome film idea that still hasn’t been done yet
Uh. Do I look like a person with awesome ideas? HAHAHA. but then again, I've thought of narrative ideas to film if I become a director, or a screenplay writer. I know I've brainstormed (in my head) once or twice, but I forgot now. XD
Day 24 - A song that you want to play at your funeral
Oh wow. We can have songs played in funerals? I didn't know that XD. but uh, a hymn that relates to someone passing away/leaving this world would do. :)
29