hello! :D just got back from an afternoon outing with my mum. I stumbled upon cute things that I saw and wanted to share it with my lovely readers :) but before that, I shall tell you what happened from the beginning!
I woke up at 3pm+ (eheh..

) and I had to drive and follow my mom to the workshop 'cause the van we have had some problems. After that, I drove, with my mom at the passenger's seat, to the mall 'cause she wanted to buy some groceries in
Utama Grand. After the shopping, we stopped by the shop "
Lovely Memories Gift Gallery" and we browsed around and stumbled upon cute stuff (this is the part I was talking about earlier!) here they are:


what are they?
the most adorable keyboard stickers I've ever seen! >w< I wanted to get 'em... but I don't have my own laptop :'( sigh.. so I was sad enough to just take photos of 'em. mmm, but it got me thinking, if I were to run a business, I'd make and sell these sort of stickers! too cute not to anyway! (>w<)
OFF TO THE NEXT CUTEST THING I'VE SEEN!

isn't this
piggybear-bank the cutest? I love Starbucks and cute things -- this is the perfect bank ever! though, again, I didn't buy it, so I took pics of it. besides, I already have my own bank so it would be a waste to buy a new one right?
anyhoos! that's all for today's post from me :)
hope you had a lovely day (◕‿◕)/
29
Labels: 29, awesome finds