Hey Readers! =D
Guess what? I got Breaking Dawn, haven't read it yet though, going to during the weekends if I have time XD.
Oh, and also... today was the first day of school. It was alright, wasn't so bad actually. But then again, it's just the 'beginning'. The first few days of school are usually relaxing, just inductions and getting to know what we're going to do within two years and yada yada and etc etc. Same old basic procedure y'know?
But sigh, I miss my partner in crime, my other crazy half, the one who made me laughed like hell, the one who was always there for me since the third grade, the sister I never had, my pillar of support, ... my Bestfriend. School will never be the same without my bestie. Never. But! I shall keep positive! Things happen for a reason, they always do. If I let emoness consume me, it will destroy me. Can't let that happen right? XD
Anyway, like I said, school wasn't so bad. It looks to me that everything will be fine, sure I'll be more busier and probably less time to blog, "probably". But everything will be alright =). The only thing I can do is keep a positive mind. Casey, if you are reading this too, which I know you will, please try to keep a positive attitude as well, ok? It's scary to be the new kid in a different school, not knowing who is who exactly or where to go or who to hang with or whether you will even make friends, but don't let that get to you. I want you to be yourself and trust me, everything will be fine. If worse comes to worse, you will always have your close friends, and I will always be here if ya ever need anything ;D. Because that's what besties are for ^_^.
Anyway, time for pictures no? XD
Mr. Klien! =D (form tutor btw)

Diana and Ally =)

With Diana! =D (Dang... I look so evil here, right? Right!)
Aww..ain't Hui Yen pretty? ^_^
Candid shot of her, heh heh X)
Candid shot of Ann XD.
Candid of Diana.
I wasn't the only one who got bored and decided to take pics XD.
The dudes laughing, also a candid shot obviously.

Diana and John talking, yeaaah... we didn't exactly do much on the first day. So for the first two hours we had to hang around in the form room.

Look at them, you can see the enthusiam in their eyes. 
With Ally! =D
B.21