21: Happy birthday kimmy!! I hope your day is perfect. No...Wait, I take that back. I hope your day is AWESOME! I mean, why shouldn't it be? It’s a great day. You get a lot of attention from people; they are nice to you, and not to mention the presents. Heehee, I know what you got, you lucky girl. Kim...I really do hope you enjoy it. Some people actually hate birthdays. Because they are getting older, which means more responsibilities, more work, less free time, can't party everyday and most importantly, you have to be mature, be a grown up. Sure it sounds pretty sucky and aggravating. But! There are great advantages to it. Like, being able to drive anywhere (after getting your license of course), being able to decide things yourself instead of your parents doing it, get your own income, drink wine at a fancy party, stay up all night, travel the world by yourself and etc. So you see, there are great advantages to it. Don't be like those people who hate it. Enjoy gurl!
29: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIMMY, CASEYLOVESYOU. [:
Labels: 2129, birthdays