a picture gif worth a of thousand words eight photos. yes, silly gif is indeed silly. HELLO READERS! HOW YOU DOIN'? :D/ I'd like to remember this day, 27th Jan 2011 (which is also one of my childhood friends birthday: the beautiful Jawai W.!), because today I'm glad to say that it's one of my happy (but rare) days! There's a rainbow always after the rain no? :) well, most of the time, and today is one of those times!
but anyway, I have a to-do and a to-doodle list to complete. but main priority now is to finish my to-do list since I wouldn't want work from uni to pile up now would I?
1. Memorise Jap phrases/characters for the assessment in two weeks!
2. Background research on all modules (wherever possible)!
3. Attend tomorrow's culture week session at UBD!
Mmhmm!
Okay, sorry for the really short post but that's all I have now for you.
Till the next post! Oyasuminasai!
29
Labels: 29, boredom