So, yesterday I went on a field trip to
Putra Jaya for my Architectural Communications & Drafting class to draw the monuments there, and it was fun! ^_^ I was truly amazed at all the pretty architecture there, especially the detailing! I know I'm not majoring in Architecture but I do have a keen interest in it XD. Anyway, I took loads of photo while I was there :D. So let's just skip to the photos ;).
Took a quick photo before I headed off to my trip :).
Ain't Kelly Adorbz?! =D
Heading inside the Mosque.
Interior inside.






Purdy and colourful, huh? :D
The front of the Mosque.
Another Monument =).
Cool bridge ^_^.

Oh! And this is so out of topic but the other day I went to F21 and bought these two adorable necklaces! Hee, Alovem! ^^


And OH OH OH!! Something happened today! Something unexpected! So I was heading towards the Pyramid mall to run a quick errand, and suddenly I got a text from Michelle saying she's in KL! I texted back "half-jokingly" to come to the Sunway Pyramid mall so we could hangout. And surprisingly she said Ok, and that she'll be there in 1 hour XD. So yeap! I hung out with Michelle and her friend, Wilson, today. It was fun =). And and! Tomorrow I'll be seeing her again! We're going to watch Toy Story 3, we both haven't seen it yet XD.
A nice and unexpected way to end the day =). Aite! I have a Business proposal to work on! I shall procrastinate no more! XD
Laters! =D
P.S: Kc! Them tee's are uber cute! :D A real shame they don't have our size =/.
B.21