Today was a big day for me. Why? 'cause I had my final business presentation in the afternoon. So I woke up and got ready for my morning class which was Design Principles. And while getting ready in my “zombie-mode” state I accidently cut my thumb deeply. Seriously, my left thumb is so unlucky- it’s also the hand I write with mind you. First the nail incident and now a deep cut to go along with it! ^_^
See the blood coming through? Gross ain't it?! XP
Anyway, I so went to my morning class and found out that we were suppose to complete another assignment which we were suppose to show today. But a few of us has forgotten about this assignment. Well, my friend and I forgotten ‘cause we were focusing so much on our business presentation. But luckily the lecturer was cool about it ;).
So after Design Principles I headed back to the South wing of the campus and waited for a couple of hours until it was time for us to present our business presentation. As nervous as I was already my other two members got me feeling even more nervous. Whyyyyyyyyy???? ‘Cause they didn’t show uuuuuuuuuuuuuup. Lame, right? So that put our group in a really tight situation and we had to practically wing their part. But overall, I think we did a pretty good job... even if we might get a few marks deducted because the other two didn’t show up.
So yeap! That was how my day went down. How did yours go down? =) Oh! And I just watched Zombieland fyi. It was kinda funny ;D. Ok, that was a bit out of topic XD.
Aite, that’s all for now! ;)
Complain Till next time! =D
B.21