full, my camera died on me when I was filming my sister during her entrance walk. grr!
but anyway, at least my phone's camera quality ain't so bad. also! I saw Shaz too! she was carrying such a cute baby when I saw her, too bad I couldn't take a photo so I could show you guys! she was sooooo adorable that I squealed when I saw the cutie!
and t-hee! I'll be hanging out with my beloved friends ('Drew, 'Tina and Jav!) in an hour+ :D can't wait! Watching a movie and then.. dinner at Excapade! :D sushi-time!

w00t!
. . .
[10:08PM]
Tina, Drew and Jav just went home. why? well, I shall tell you what happened from the beginning! :D
so, first of all, Drew came at 1:30+ and Jav came later since his car was out of petrol and the station wasn't open till later because of friday prayers. Drew and I ate lunch, and when Jav came, he just ate some of the sushi my maid made for them, since he already had lunch at his grandma's place. :P after that, we headed to the Mall to meet up with Tina! and we watched "
Knight and Day" and ZOMG! I loved the film! :D :D *two thumbs up!* I recommend! seriously! I loved it! Action/Comedy/Romance =

and yup! the film stars Tom Cruise and Cameron Diaz! :D and I must say, good choice of casting ;) I seriously la-la-la-love it! and I know, I've said that already but yeah. Heh. ^^" and OH! the song played in the credits is so nice! and new! It's "Someday" by Black Eyed Peas! Have a listen! :D
anyway! after the movie, I found 1cent when I was waiting for Tina in the toilet! I'm 1cent richer! :D after that, we walked around and at the same time, decided on where we should eat, well, just to fill our tummies with something for the time being. So, it was decided: Cheezbox! :D and T-HEE! I ordered my faaaaaaaaavourite drink: Pearl Milk Tea! ♥(^-^) and yup! Drew and Jav ordered it too, I'm not sure what Tina ordered but I know it had jelly bits in it XD.
t-hee! ^^

yum yum! ^^,

get it? XD

at Excapade: Jav!

Tina! :D

Drew!

yours truly! (and I tied up my hair, jsyk :P)

and Saf! :D I ordered (finally!) the dish you recommended!
it's nice! the toppings' yummy! :D
also! Tina! please tell your dad I said thank you so much again for paying for us at Excapade! I felt
很不好意思!

He's so nice!

and that's about it for today! there's more photos since we took more at my house (and yes, all 3 of them came over ^-^) but Jav has the rest of the pics so once I get them, I'll probably upload them? :)
and one more thing to add to my schedule!
25th: Hangout with Jav, Drew and Tina! done!
26th: Hangout with Saf!
27th: Dress-hunting with Mich?
*29th: Another hangout with JDT at Drew's place!
30th: Prom!
1st July: Breakfast with the girls!
2nd: D's bday!
3rd: Off to Canada!
yup yup! hope everything goes well! anyway! goodnight peeps!