C nope, natural all the way.2. Do you ever get off the computer?B Noooooooooo... I'm here 24/7 ;D.
C well, yeah. :P
3. Would you ever date someone younger than you? Older than you?B Lol, I don't think I would date someone younger than me. I prefer my age or older.
C younger, already have. older, not yet.
4. Are you happy with the life you have?B Mmm... I guess I am pretty lucky to have what I have right now =).
C yes, I'm thankful for the many blessings God has given to me. :)
5. Where would you like to go?B To Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunei.
C now? well, tbh, a certain someone's place.
6. What would your ideal day be like?B Sleeping throughout the whole day while it's pouring rain outside ;D.
C any kind of day really, just as long I'm just really, truly happy.
7. What would your ideal date be?B Mmm... it would depend on my mood and whom I'm with.
C long nocturnal side-by-side walks, heart-to-heart conversations + lots of laughter, photo-booth sessions/taking lots of pretty photos of us/surroundings, and just being anywhere with him.
8. What's your favourite Disney film?B Erm... Sleeping Beauty.
C I have many favs! but I'll just mention one of them: "Cinderella"
9. What's most important in a person?B Lol, what Casey said ;).
C (points at the person's heart) what's inside there. ^‿‿^
10. What's your favourite accessory?B Necklaces.
C my silver ring.
this survey's originally created on:
08/03/2010 @ 20:57
2129.