
Hope you have a good one! =D
You are afterall 18, right? Muuuahahahha! You can drive now! So when I go back (soon hopefully!) you can drive me around. Wait -scratch that- you can drive me AND Hani around! =D So don't recklessly drive around and crash while I'm gone ya?! When I set foot in Brunei we shall do one of our yearly traditions; go to Hani's and chill/talk/swim, then to Gadong for lunch/buy dvds/window shop, then to the Empire for a movie and run around like we own the place, and then back to Hani's where we three would have a nice, lovely dinner together. Afterwards we would go to Hani's room and finish off the fun-filled day with the dvds we bought at the mall. Sigh... I miss those times so much now =/.
ANYWAY! Before I get all mushy about the good times we've had. I would again like to wish you a wonderful birthday. I truly do hope you have a good year ahead, make every second count! And don't forget to make sweet memories to look back on! =D Sorry if I can't be there to personally greet you face-to-face. Perhaps next year if fate allows it ^_^.
Alright, take care! Don't forget I'll always be here for ya ;D.
Love, B.21.
Labels: birthdays