To blogging world that is!
Yeap yeap. I'm back to the world of blogging! Oh, yes I am! And about time, huh? XD
Maaaaaafkan for not having been online for an uber long time. Seriously. I've been busy lately and today I FINALLY got internet. Yay me! ^_^
Anyway, I just want to let you know that I am fine and everything in KL is fine. I haven't settled down exactly yet. Some of our stuff are being shipped and won't arrive until next month. So mmm... yeah. I think I'll end this post now, I just wanted to quickly update you. I'll blog properly soon! =D
Laters. ;)
P.S: Caseykins, I miss you too so much!! >< And! I loved that lil' poem you've written. It was truly touching =). I shall reciprocate soon! Ok? =D And! Loved the snow on our blog! Niiiiiiiiiiice touch, girl! XD Alovet X).
B.21