♫ listening to: 'If I Could See You Again' by Yiruma
I wrote this second poemof mine last night, and this is personally dedicated to someone special.
I lay here on my bed, staring into space,
it was your first time, that day, at my place.
Every night, I'm thinking about you, only,
you said it felt, here in my house, 'comfy'
I want you to know how I feel
that these feelings I have is real,
the memories of two years ago
begin to unfold, clear and slow
those 45 minutes and extra, tatooed in my head,
everything was right, above all, what we shared;
we have something in common, that's right,
of it, even today, both of us haven't lost sight.
all the time, you used to talk to me,
and when I was gone, you told me you missed me.
meeting you, I know and thank, was fate,
but loving you now is two years too late.
I lay here on my bed, staring into space,
it was your first time, that day, at my place.
And if I told you the words you wanted to hear,
would we be together, now & forever, my dear?
© caseY
@ 2:49am 03/08/2009
29.
Labels: 29