suki dakara suki dakara zettai suki dakara~♪
today's location was supposed to be in Jerudong's Fish Market as mentioned in yesterday's post, but the seafood wasn't opened for selling.. which means we couldn't get any photos. poo! :( so Plan B was to head to Bandar's Market! and UGH. they were soooooooooo many guys pssst-ing and smirking at Ruby and I. eww. BUT! I saw a reaaaally cute 20+ year old anglo guy x) and in return, his brother, which seemed to be a bit older than me; probably 19?, smiled at me! TEEHEE! ^^ but he didn't get to see me smile back because I was wearing a mask. (what's the mask for? obviously for safety prevention from h1n1.) oh well~ it's okay. it's just that the fact that someone smiled at me is really nice. :) unlike SOME people, smirking (instead of "smiling") + trying to get unreasonable & unnecessary attention (instead of "having some dignity"). at least some guys in this world are decent.
OH! them photos, these are my best three:
anyway, tomorrow's the last day of school, which means H-O-L-I-D-A-Y for me and for everyone in JIS! :D because of Ruby, I'll be occupied with watching shows in the holiday. x) oh! but before I sink my teeth in watching shows, I'll be going to KB tomorrow for my nephew's birthday! fingers crossed that I'll get transport after school! alrighty then, until my next post, take care! :)
P.S. thank you thank you so much for the songs & shows, Ruby! :D and I'll always keep you in my prayers yea? :) love you! ♥