Hey! =D
Alright, it's about time I blogged about the Singa trip, huh? I shall not delay nor procrastinate anymore about the lovely trip which I shall describe in one word...
AWESOME! XD
Yeap, it was definitely awesome. Although we didn't do much within 5 days. All we did was Shop, Eat, Sleep, Shop again. That was basically it. So mmm...nothing much to write about actually. Let's just view the photo's shall we? XD.
(Photos are not in any order)Andrew filling out the form.

While he's doing that I played around with his camera XD.

Smile! ^_^

Neoprints! =D
One of the malls.
Tina, Drew and I.
I love this photo of them! XD
Tina and I =D.
In the taxi =).
The mini art gallery in her hotel.
Waiting...
Kids playing around the water fountain.
Tina and I again, sorry if the pic is pixilated ><.
I love this hat! XD.
That's all for now, laters ;D.
B.21