My heart goes shalala!~
Oh-la-di-da-da-daaa~. Yes. I am in a very good mood. Even though all the odds are against me in every way thats possible. Seriously. You have no idea. Anyway, why am I in a goodie good good mood? Well, it doesn't take a genius to figure it out...
IT'S THE HOLIDAAAAAAAAAAYS! =D
Even though our holiday wasn't suppose to start until 5th of July, but
thaaanks to the lame swineflu (which btw I think is uber lame) we now have an extra week of holiday. Anyway, since it's the holidays I have more time to blog freely. Although I am kinda lazy to blog nowadays... and when I mean lazy, I mean sleeping-all-day-long-without-a-care-in-the-world kind of lazy. But for today I shall not be lazy! Besides, I got some waaaaay overdue events to blog about.
I spent last weekend with my lil' awesome Hunny Bunny, and man! It was awesomely fun! XD. On Friday we stayed in and watched heart-touching dramas, afterwards without us realising, it has gotten late. So we tucked into bed, I was so glad Bunny didn't kick me in her sleep, or hogged the blanket this time!
The next day we went over to the Empire to sleep there. Cool huh? We went there to celebrate her mom's birthday. Before we had dinner with her mom, Hani and I went over to the Cinema and watched, "Blood: The last vampire", the movie was ok. By the time the movie ended it was already time for dinner. The food was obviously awesome, has Empire's food ever let you down? The dinner ended around 11ish, and Hani and I were freakin' exhausted so we went back to our room and slept.
Do you know what I loved most during my stay at the Empire? The Bed. No doubt about it. It’s soooo soft!!! Feels like you’re sleeping on puffy-cotton-clouds! The next morning I so totally didn’t want to wake up, I was too comfortable and I bet if I could lie in bed all day, I would. Anyway, we got up (sadly) and went for breakfast. We spent our remaining day by the pool followed by a game of bowling (which I totally suck at btw).
So that was basically it during last weekend, here are a few photos. Oh, and I forgot to mention one thing. We played loads of cards! XD. We played in her house, in the hotel room, at the cinema (before going in of course), near the pool, and in the hotel again. By the end of the weekend Hani and I got so sick of playing cards. Aite! Time for photos! =D
Bright smile! =D

Hahaha, silly Bunny ^_^.

Freaky faces? XD

*Pouts for the camera*

*bang bang! (?)*
Not sure what I was doing, I just posed XD.

Hani attempting to use eyeliner.
I would have done it for her but she kept flinching -_-.

Doesn't Bunny look so gangsta here? XD

*Ahhhhh!!*

Hani loved the bed as well ;D.

Sigh... this girl kept posing an evil look.
Totally contrasting y'know?

Cute Haikal! I love his smile! =D

Dinner table.

Hani posing with huge glasses! XD

The game ;D.

Blessed with bright, sunny day ^_^. (aka hot day!!)

Hani and her special card.

Awesome cards and I XD.

Hani and I ^_^.

My refreshing drink! =D

I wished she smiled, seriously.

The other cute kid! =D

The view.

Bowling! =D

Hani was good at it btw.

Big eyes!!! XD
That's all for now, till next time aite? ;D
B.21
Labels: holidays