Hey Readers! =D
Long time no post from me. It's about time I should, huh? XD
Well, I actually did blog but it’s in draft and I have been meaning to finish it off but bleh, work gets in the way y’know?
So anyway, I decided to fill this post with lovely pictures from the different events. Enjoy ;D.
Oh, and btw, the events aren't in any order, seriously XD.
BGIC after party at the Baze.

This photo was taken by a friend ;D.

Just posing XD.

Group photo =).

With Minnie Mouse! =D

"No smoking" or else you shall pay the price! XD

During refreshments (BGIC)

At school filming "Lobbying Day" (BGIC)

I looooooooooooooooooove this camera! Uber heavy though =/.

The editorial and reporting team ;D.
.JPG)
Smile for the camera guys! =D

With Elain! =D
I seriously hate flash...I look so damn white when people use flash. And no, I do not look that white in real life =P.

Ally and I working on the film.

Filming the conference.

Afterwards we went to the mall and played bball! =D

Me versing Andrew ;D.

The Smexy Ally! =D

Smile girls! =D

With Allykins! =D

With Minnie mouse ;D.

Jia Jia! =D

Ally, Cheryl and I =).

Our reserved seats ;D.

During the mall outing.

Siti! =D

Smile guys =D.

Hahahah, this was the face I was making when I was about to kill Andrew XD.

Ally: Shortie get low low low low~

Smiles! =)

During Kim's last outing in Brunei =).

During the hangout with Casey =D.

Alright, thats all for now. I know it' not much of an update but it's something ;D.
B.21