Today didn’t end like how I wanted it to be, it wasn’t how it was supposed to be. But, with the comfort and aid from my loving best friend and dearly close friends, it was all right. :) Thank you so much, Britt, Hani, Kim, Ky and Val. :) It meant a lot to me. ♥For 6 hours and more, I hanged out with Kimmy and Kyrene for the first time ever since they arrived to Brunei, ever since they came back, at last. Britt, Hani, Michelle and Val were there to, of course. :D
My heart raced and a wide smile grew across my face right after I opened the car door of Hani’s car. Why? Because I saw Kimmy and Kyrene of course! :) We started squealing, hugging each other, Kimmy and Kyrene after, giggling and then laughing. X) That feeling of seeing their broad grins and their blissful aura I was in was one of the best moments of my life! :) It’s good to see them after 2 years. TEEHEE! ^^ No words could ever describe the feeling I was feeling and still feeling at this moment!


AND AND AND! What I loved about today was that..
OH MY GOSH! WE WATCHED TWILIGHT!!! :) I loved it! I love it! I absolutely L-O-V-E-D it, I completely L-O-V-E it from top to bottom, from left to right, from all over and all under! The book is wayyyyyyyy better, nonetheless. The movie had missing AWESOME bits ): and and, they changed some bits of what certain characters were supposed to say and what they were supposed to do too. I mean, of course the movie was overall F-F-FANTASTIC! But the original story by the amazing and remarkable author, Stephenie Meyer, will always be the topmost! Even if someone else fiddled with some bits of the story, nope! "Twilight" by Stephenie Meyer is still NUMBER ONE BABY! ^^ It is the more than the best book I’ve ever read.
To be utterly honest, I never liked reading. I don’t mind reading, but it was never one of my hobbies. But ever since I read
Twilight – the book, the story, the characters, the words, the actions, everything – changed all that. I’m entirely captivated and infatuated by the book. The book made me endlessly want to flip the pages. And now since I’ve watched the movie, I can’t wait when the DVD is stacked on the shelves! I bet I’ll be watching it over and over and over again. Yeah, the movie isn’t as good as the book but movies are always fun to watch. :) Besides, from my never-ending babble and squeals about the book, I’ve hypnotised, not deliberately, my siblings in wanting to know what
Twilight is about. My bad.
*innocently smiles* ^^ But hey! It’s a reaaaaaally good book, and my siblings know better that books don’t always tell the truth, since it’s a fiction – mind-blowing! – novel anyway. I still need to buy the book though, I’ve been borrowing from friends.. so yeah. Hopefully, I’ll get a whole of it soon.
And one thing I’ve mentioned my siblings: "Ever since Edward Cullen appeared, ever since
Twilight was published, I don’t want to meet my 'prince charming' any longer.. I want to meet
my Edward Cullen. :)" I’m sure
Twilight fans would say the same X) He’s more than perfect! Sure, he may be a vampire, but he’s
exceptionally,
extremely,
extraordinarily
irresistible! No kidding! Every bit of him is just so..
*sighs with awe* he melts my heart. Well, I don’t want to meet a vampire of course. I’m sure if vampires were real, they wouldn’t be as friendly as Edward, but someone as perfect as he would be nice...
*pauses* Okay, I think I’m just too over the top now. I really do apologize for my childish and fairytale-thinking behaviour :( But a girl can dream, am I right? ;) For sure, I would date a guy who would always sweep me across my feet anywhere, anytime and understands and loves me unconditionally but yeah...

ANYWAY. Back to
reality. I need to catch up on my reading of
New Moon, the second book to
Twilight. So goodnight :) If you haven’t watch
Twilight, I advice you that you should watch it ASAP.
P.S. Thank you so very much again, my girlies :) I love you all to bits♥