I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! =D
And boy, it sure feels good to be back. Where was I you might wonder? Or perhaps already know? Langkawi and Labuan. The whole trip was absolutely boring. There is no other word to describe it. Pure boredom it was. There were a few nice moments though, but overall it was a boring trip. It lacked my favourite entertainment and entertainers.
The lovely vacation started off bad, bad, bad. The plane was delayed two times due to the lameness of the weather. This means we had to wait longer and that leads to sitting around the airport doing nothing, oh the fun. The following days got even more boring. I didn't do much during my stay there. It was mainly beach here, beach there, beach everywhere! And the thing is, I don't think I even got a tan. Besides going to the beach, we did do a little shopping and went to that cable car thing.
After a few days later, the vacation turned out to be alright. I forced myself not to fall into the depth of boredom, instead I tried to look on the brighter side of things. I seek entertainment in any way I could. You know what was really nice? The part where I got to sit in a comfy chair with my Iced lemon tea at my side, the wind gently blowing my hair, and watching the beautiful scenery before me.
Just when everything was turning out to be nice the last day totally ruined it. I got up early and was ready to check out of the hotel then arrived at the airport. The plane to KL was nice and short. But afterwards, the plane to Labuan delayed once again due to the weather. We had to wait for another 50 minutes, it's a good thing I got my trusty Ipod recharged and I even bought a book to avoid boredom. That's right. This time I was prepared! Sadly the time didn't fly by as I hope it would.
Once we finally got into the plane we had 2 hours and 30 minutes until we reached our destination. I was so exhausted that I decided to sleep. My attempt failed. Airplanes seats aren't meant for sleeping, there is no comfort whatsoever. Oh, and also the fact that kids were talking loudly and some even crying. In the end, I retreated to my book. After 2 hours and 30 minutes, the plane landed. The first thing that came into mind was, "Finally!" It seemed like forever I was in the sky, just flying...and flying...a never ending flight it seemed. When we finally reached the apartment building I went straight to my bedroom, changed my clothes, washed face and then plopped onto my bed. Lights out!
Anyway, enough about my holiday. It was overall kinda boring and did I mention I was sick most of the time? Still am actually. Alright, time for me to go. Feel free to view the lovely vacation photos. They are not in any order by the way.
At the apartment in Labuan.

Thought the reflection was pretty cool XD.

My hotel room in Langkawi.

Oriental Village.

The uber long line for the Cable car.

The view of the cable car from the bottom.

The view from the top.
The view and I.

The view from the other side.

The view while going down.

Pantai Tanjung Rhu.

Played with the camera.

Hotel's swimming pool.

Peace!

Smile! =D

The pool from my angle.

The sand says it all.

Pantai Tanjung Rhu.

Heart! ^_^

See that expression? It's an expression of a girl who is extremely bored.

The bird. (Totally random)

Pretty flowers.

Langkawi resort.