HO HO HO!
MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! =D

Did you guys have a very merry christmas? I hope you did because I know I did XD.
Maafkan of the saya for not blogging often. I've been busy with stuff, it's that time of year y'know? So far I've been doing the lame holiday homework, going to awesome sleepovers, hanging out with the dear friends, going to places. I just got back from Labuan. It's the place where the Dad decided to spend Christmas eve and Christmas day there. Normally we'd just go to the Empire and celebrate there. But sometimes a change is nice. This year we've spent our Christmas dinner at a hotel in Labuan. The dinner was to die for by the way, and they even had performers singing and damn! They were good! Sorry for not taking any photos of the very special occasion, I forgot to bring my awesome camera along XD.
Anyway, 2009 is approaching us! So prepare all your lil' New Year's Resolution. I'm already thinking of mine, so far I got:
Work hard (and mean it this time, which means say bye bye to procrastination!).
Cook decently.
Yeap, that's all I got for now. I'll probably have more... probably. I usually do my resolutions half-heartedly and I'm pretty sure most people do as well, don't deny it ;D. Alright, time for me to go as I don't have much to say at this very moment.
B.21