
Tried on skinny jeans, and man! Do I look short or what? Because I sure think so XD.
First attempt at finding the right dress; she thought it was too formal. But I thought it was pretty nice, it suits her doncha think?
Second attempt; she didn't like the top part and neither did I XD.
Third attempt; she loved it and so did I. Third time's the charm right? XD.
Then afterwards we went to Swensons to have a drink ;D. 

3rd of October
Went to the mall with the bestie and watched Eagle Eye. It was alright I guess, I wasn't really blown away by it, Casey loooooooooved it though and a few other peeps ;D. So if you want to watch another action movie filled with cars crashing, roof jumping and suspense, then Eagle Eye is one of my recommendation ;).

Afterwards we roamed around and took pics ;). Yeaaa...there wasn't much to do as always, so disappointing right? But it's okay, I didn't mind much because I got to see my bestie! =D It's funny how distance can make you realise how much your friends mean to you. Speaking of that, one of my close friend from Aus came back to Brunei to study, how awesome is that? XD
I look so tired...
Kc took a pic of me with her phone while I took a pic of her with mine XD.
I gotta admit, her camera quality isn't so bad.
More smiles! =D 
B.21