

With Ally and Amirah ^_^.
Val and I did face painting, neat huh? XD
I love this photo man ;D.
Val and Ally pose for Japan.
Val and Ally.
With the pretty Amirah ^_^.
After the assembly, we all went to the benches to watch the Primary kids parade around Secondary. Some were uber cute man! >_<
Camillia! =D
Cute Chinese kid.
Cute kid in pink.
Cute lil' blur kid.
Ernie! =D
Cute kid waving.
Cute kid staring.
Val and I =D.
Val and I again! =D
Doncha think Diana's custome is awesome? I seriously wouldn't mind wearing it.
The fruits we sold.
Diana's Palou'ver? Sorry, I don't know the spelling XD.
Danial! =D
Since he was waiting, I might as well take a picture with him XD.
With Kitty Cat a.k.a Shawnie McShawn Shawn.
With Sita! Doesn't she look adorable in her lil' German outfit? =D
Hahahah, Ally looks so gangsta man...wouldn't you agree? XD
With the Pretty Val once again. ;D
Labels: school