Yesterday I went to Hani's lil' cousin birthday. The birthday boy was so adorable man!! >_< Actually... most of the kids in the party were adorable. The theme was pretty cool as well, it was basically on sports. They had nice decorations up around the house and there were lil’ mini cakes of football, basketball and softball. Oh! And the birthday cake was a football, not a picture of a football on a cake but an actual round cake looking like a football. Pretty neat aye? I sure thought so XD.
First they picked me up from my house and had a long journey back to Hani's, so we took pics to entertain ourselves on our way. Once we reached her house, we saw the workers setting up the bouncer and it was huge, on the left side of the bouncer was... well, the bouncing part? And the right side was the waterslide with a small waterfall from the top. We wanted to go on it so badly XD. Buuuuuut, it would be pretty childish right? To see a bunch of 16 year olds playing on a kiddie’s bouncer, people would think we were immature. So then we restrained ourselves from bursting into our childish sides and going on it. We did that by going to Hani's room and chilled there like normal teens do, yeap... normal teens chilling out, doing nothing relating to childishness. We took more pics, danced and watched KungFu Dunk (the 2nd time for me). Val and I didn't have much to do, since we had to wait for Hani to finish praying. Later on, we went downstairs and ate. Oh! And afterwards they had magicians! =D We, meaning Hani, Val and I were in awe, even though it was a pretty simple magic trick involving cards, coins, balls. The basic stuff I think. Then there was the Lucky Draw, guess who won? If you guessed Val and I, then you are right! XD We both won a $10 easi-card, which is what we both preferred considering the other prizes were detergent, a bag of rice, cases of drinks and other household products.
After all that, we three were both exhausted. You know what that means, right? Time to go home. On the way back home, we were practically falling asleep in the car; well... it was 11-ish afterall. Anyway, that was basically what I did yesterday.
Time for pictures! =D
Smile for camera girls! =D

HAHAHAHA. Funny faces are funny ;D.

I should've smiled, I feel so left out now XD.

Smile again! =D

Vally! =)
Peace!

Aww... don't we look innocent or what? X)

Move over James Bond!

Just peace =).

Huggies ^_^

I love this picture of Val, it's just so cool. Good photography huh? XD

Cuddles ^_^

Hani is so adorable man, seriously.

Yeap, definitely adorable, no doubt =).

Ze girls!

They were under a coconut and decided to take a pic under it.

See? Now they are admiring it.

Good times, good times.

With Val again! XD
B.21