Casey: FOREVER, #1 is JOE. ^^ Nick is cute, but Joe? No one can beat his hotness. RAWR
Britt: Casey: I know a celeb who can beat Joe X).
Casey: Britt: WHOOOOOOOOO? :|
Britt: Casey: Heh heh, ya really wanna know? X)
Casey: Britt: YESSSSSSSSS. please?(A) :3
And the guy is....
Teddy John!
Never heard of him right? That's ok. I didn't know about him until I watched 8th & Ocean. It's actually a pretty old reality tv show but it was nice, thought it was going to be boring. How did I come across this old show? Well, family members loves sending us dvd's or parents buy it themselves. Dad hand it over to me and said, "Go watch, you might be interested". He was right, I was interested. Usually I don't like shows like that, it reminded me of the Hills, but this show was an exception. You should watch it if you haven't already ;D. He was really adorable on the show, acting all shy and romantic.
Oh, and one more thing, you want to know how he looks right? Of course you do! XD
F.Y.I he's 19 as well, same age as Joe ;D.



B.21
Labels: 2129