What's the first thing you do when waking up in the morning?
Britt: Mmmm...go back to sleep XD.
Casey: Open your eyes?
Do you prefer a shower or bath?
Britt: Shower.
Casey: Bath, when you have time to kill. Shower, when you haven't.
How many times a day do you brush your teeth?
Britt: Three, I'm hygenic ;D.
Casey: Two times, morning and night. But I'm trying to brush after every meal, everyday. :P
How often do you find yourself thinking about your ex?
Britt: Hahah, I don't, considering I don't have one XD.
Casey: Hmm..
What kind of cell phone do you have?
Britt: Some Nokia brand.
Casey: Don't have one.
What would you do with a $10 bill you found on the ground?
Britt: Pick it up and keep it ;)
Casey: Save it!
What would you do with your significant other if you knew today was your last day with them?
Britt: Spend as much time with them as possible.
Casey: Tell them I love him and spend every second with him.
Have you said "I love you" today?
Britt: Nope, not today XD.
Casey: Nope, not yet.
What's one thing you actually remember about kindergarten?
Britt: Putting pieces of puzzle together.
Casey: The classroom. With no worries, whatsoever.
Did you cry at your graduation or smile because you were glad it was over?
Britt: Smile XD.
Casey: (:
Are you closer with your mom or dad?
Britt: Umm...both actually.
Casey: Mom today, dad tomorrow. :P
Do you prefer the tanning bed or the sun?
Britt: Well, I don't really go tanning...but if I did, I'd go for the sun XD.
Casey: I don't tan, but if I do, natural heat and vitamins from the sun is the best way.
What's 2 of your favorite movies?
Britt: Just Like Heaven and umm...Stomp the Yard I guess.
Casey: The Dark Knight! Step Up 2! :)
What's the last thing you think about before going to sleep at night?
Britt: Mmm...a lot of things.
Casey: Same here.. he's mostly in it.
What would you do if your best friend jumped on your ex the day after you two split?
Britt: IF I did have an Ex then um...well, it depends actually. If she loves him then I would tell her to go for it ;D.
Casey: HAHA. I'd tell her to watch out cause you might get your heart broken. :P
How many rumors have you heard about yourself?
Britt: None apparently. But do let me know if you have ;D.
Casey: I don't think I have.
Does your life seem to revolve around drama?
Britt: Nahhh...not really.
Casey: Nope.
What's a nickname you go by?
Britt: Umm....B.21 I guess. There's more actually but yeaaa...XD
Casey: Case, KC, Cassie, Casey Wasey. :P
How do you calm down when your extremely angry?
Britt: Mmm...I do different things depending on the situation.
Casey: I have certain ways for certain situations.
Do you prefer to work hard or hardly work?
Britt: Work hard because at least I can get something done XD.
Casey: Hardly working doesn't actually work, does it?
What are 3 places you want to see in the world?
Britt: Tokyo, Paris and New Zealand.
Casey: Canada, Phuket and Korea. :D
A movie or a long walk in the park on the first date?
Britt: Long walk, unless...there was a really good movie showing XD.
Casey: A movie then a long walk would be nice. :)
Where do you see yourself in 5 years? In 10?
Britt: Somewhere doing something.
Casey: Somewhere.
Ever thought you met "The One"?
Britt: Thought? yes...Actually Know? Not sure.
Casey: Sure.
What are 2 of your favorite places to eat?
Britt: Home and Friend's Home XD. Homemade is awesome X).
Casey: Escapade! Subway! :D
Do you currently have a job?
Britt: Well...not a 'proper' job. XD
Casey: Nope.
Which would you prefer...be rich and miserable, or poor and extremely happy?
Britt: Oh my...that's a hard one. I'm usually happy when I'm rich, and miserable when I'm poor. But then again, this is a teen's point of view XD.
Casey: Poor and extremely happy. Money doesn't buy happiness, that's for sure.
What's one of your favorite TV shows?
Britt: Mmmm....don't know. I like a lot of them.
Casey: One of them? Heroes.
What did you want to be when you "grow up"?
Britt: Umm...forgot. I think it was actress.
Casey: A performer. but I guess that's about to change. ;)
Would you ever date someone covered in tats and piercings?
Britt: Hahahah, nahh...ain't really my type.
Casey: Heh, no offence, but no. Sorry X(
Do you know who lives in a pineapple under the sea?
Britt: Spongebob?
Casey: SPONGEBOB SQUAREPANTS! ^^
Would you want a house at the beach or in the mountains?
Britt: Beach.
Casey: Mountains; fresher air and perfect spot to sightsee. I would choose to live in the beach, but.. I'm scared my house would collapse if the wave was too high. :S
Which would you rather have...a huge walk in shower or a jacuzzi bath tub big enough for 2?
Britt: Mmmm...I really don't know XD.
Casey: Em. I'll get back to that. :P
What are 2 of your favorite colors?
Britt: White and Pink.
Casey: Black and Pink.
What do you think about people that are extremely skinny and actually likes the way they look?
Britt: Only one thing comes to mind "EAT WOMAN/MAN!" Seriously...I mean, c'mon...being extremely skinny and loving it? That's just...*shudders*
Casey: "Please eat?" for being extremely skinny and "Are you Out Of Your Mind?!" for liking the way they look. *Shuuuudders* :X
What's your favorite ice cream?
Britt: Chocolate.
Casey: French Vanilla!
Do you like Starbucks...or are they just overpriced?
Britt: Don't know, I don't drink coffee..so yeaah. XD
Casey: I love starbucks. :) esp. the latte! *droooools*
Are you a prep or a jeans-and-t-shirt type of person?
Britt: Jeans and t-shirt I guess.
Casey: jeaaaaaaans & a shirt.
What color are your eyes?
Britt: Brown.
Casey: Dark brown.
Do you have glasses or contacts?
Britt: Both.
Casey: 8)
Ever had someone you love tell you they never want to see or talk to you again?
Britt: Nope =)
Casey: Nope.
Which do you want...a big extravagant wedding or a quiet intimate ceremony?
Britt: I don't know, never thought about it.
Casey: Not sure.
What's the most expensive thing you own?
Britt: Mmmm.....laptop?
Casey: Wait, is a piano more expensive than a snooker table? :P
What's the most you've ever spent on a pair of jeans?
Britt: $60...I think.
Casey: Less than $40, definitely.
What colour are your bedroom walls?
Britt: Light pink.
Casey: White?
Do you ever actually make your bed?
Britt: Yes.
Casey: Ever.
How many pillows do you have to sleep with?
Britt: Umm...two.
Casey: Well, I have 3 but I sleep on one .:P
Do you prefer to sleep alone or with someone?
Britt: Hahaha, alone. Less kicking and hogging of the blanket XD.
Casey: (thanks Britt -_- hahaha!) Well, I dont really mind.. as long as I really know the person.
What could you tolerate...someone who snores or a sleep walker?
Britt: Don't know about the sleep walker one but I SERIOUSLY can't stand someone who snores, they're annoying. -_-
Casey: HAHA, i don't mind sleepwalking but snoring? try to get some sleep? if it doesnt work, ask the person to sleep somewhere else? or vice versa. :P
What's the craziest thing you've ever done?
Britt: Mmmm....not sure actually. I can't recall any 'crazy' thing I did atm.
Casey: Craziest? I don't think I have. :P
Would you rather sky dive or bungee jump?
Britt: Sky dive I think.
Casey: Eee! I'm afraid of heights. Sky dive? :S
What do you honestly think about the kids on Sweet 16?
Britt: Hahaha, they're definitely rich and spoiled and not to mention whiny XD.
Casey: Rich. and em.. well, rich. :P
Are the shows on MTV too fake?
Britt: Mmm...don't know actually. Doesn't matter though, some are highly entertaining XD.
Casey: Like those shows they call "reality" shows? Most probably, but I could be wrong.
Do you have to have some kind of noise to fall asleep?
Britt: Umm...no? Who does? 0.0
Casey: HAHA. no.
What's your zodiac sign?
Britt: Libra
Casey: Virgo.
How long does it usually take you to get dressed?
Britt: Umm...20 or 30 mins I guess.
Casey: 20 minutes tops.
Do you prefer to call or text someone?
Britt: Call.
Casey: Depends. Quick message, text. Time to kill and for other reasons, call.
Who is your celebrity heart-throb?
Britt: No one XD.
Casey: WANG LEE HOM. ^^
Would you have survived 100 years ago?
Britt: Probably.
Casey: If I was born 100 years ago, maybe. :P
What do you think the world will be like in 30 years?
Britt: Obviously better in technology and hopefully it didn't "End".
Casey: Living standards will drastically change.
Do you have to be the center of attention?
Britt: Nahh...
Casey: For a reasonable reason like, on stage performing etc, then yes. If not, what for?
Do you save your money or spend it when you get your hands on it?
Britt: Heh, I try to save. Trust me XD.
Casey: Save 80% of it.
Are you a party animal or someone who prefers to stay in?
Britt: Depends on my mood ;)
Casey: Depends on the time. :P
What was one thing you wanted for your birthday you didn't get?
Britt: A million bucks. Just kiddinnnngg. I usually got what I wanted ;D. And no, I'm not spoiled. What I want isn't much.
Casey: An ipod that actually WORKS. :(
Are you a happy person?
Britt: I'm pretty sure I am =)
Casey: I can be.
If money was no option...what type car would you own?
Britt: The best one XD.
Casey: Laborgini. ;)
Do you think you could actually survive the cost of living in California or New York?
Britt: With my current savings atm? No. If I were rich? Yes.
Casey: HAHAHA not a chance!
How many concerts have you been to?
Britt: Umm...can't recall.
Casey: 1 or 2.
Do they "wear-out" good songs by over playing them?
Britt: Totally... Playing it over and OVER again. It gets boring y'know?
Casey: Yeah. What Britt said. :P
What's one thing you always said you'd never do but have done?
Britt: Hahahah, a lot of things XD.
Casey: Finishing my homework earlier, lots of time. (A)
Ever been told your a flirt?
Britt: Nope.
Casey: Nopes.
What have you done that you are proud of?
Britt: A lot of things.
Casey: Few things.
Do you go to church every Sunday?
Britt: Heh, sadly no.
Casey: No. No services on Sunday, I go on Saturdays.
Do you have a hidden talent?
Britt: Doubt it XD.
Casey: I don't know.
Are you an adrenaline junkie or someone who plays-it-safe?
Britt: Plays-it-safe I guess.
Casey: Plays it safe.
Do you like water parks?
Britt: Sure =)
Casey: Yes. :D
What do you normally eat for breakfast?
Britt: I normally skip it XD.
Casey: Cereal. Sandwiches. Nesvita (Oat). :P
Do you like the heat or cold weather?
Britt: Cold weather.
Casey: cooooooooold.
What was your favorite cartoon as a kid?
Britt: Mmm...don't know.
Casey: Little Lulu. XD
Do you prefer dogs or cats?
Britt: Dogs.
Casey: puppies. :)
Have you ever seen a ghost?
Britt: Nope, don't think I did.
Casey: Nope.
What's the best movie you've seen recently?
Britt: Hancock.
Casey: THE DARK KNIGHT! ^^
Ever had a huge crush on someone and never tell them?
Britt: Hahaha, definitely. XD
Casey: Heh, yeah.
If someone held a gun to your head and asked you..."Do you believe in God?" what would you say?
Britt: I would say "Yes". And if he still shoots me then I'll die with honesty XD.
Casey: "Of course I do." but would it make a difference to make him not shoot me? :S
Would you drive 1000 miles for the one you love?
Britt: Doubt it XD.
Casey: If there's a lot of petrol stations along the road and I have more than enough money to pay for more petrol, why not? :)
Would you actually relocate for the one you can't live without?
Britt: Don't know, probably.
Casey: Well, I can't live without God. So er.. it would be kind of hard to relocate.
Have you ever talked to a psychic?
Britt: Nope.
Casey: Never met one.
How many kids do you want?
Britt: Two I guess.
Casey: I'll answer this question when I'm ready to have kids. :P
What's your favorite name for a girl and boy?
Britt: Natalie and David.
Casey: I'll get back to that. Haven't thought about it ages. :P
Have you ever actually snuck out of your house?
Britt: Nahh...I'm just too good y'know? XD
Casey: Nope.
How many things have you done that your parents don't know about?
Britt: Not much actually, I'm not the type to disappoint them unless it was necessary.
Casey: There are a few things, but it's not that big of a deal. :P Seriously.
What are you about to do now that this survey is over?
Britt: Something else XD.
Casey: Eat. I'm hungry. :P
Britt- Was I right or what? This is longest survey we ever did XD. But at least you know a lil' about us ;D.
Casey- Man, that was LONG. :P
P/s. Happy birthday Heng :)