It's time for another post! Because 'someone' would like me to blog about today. So you lucky readers get two post in a row from your lil weirdo co-blogger. XD
Anyways, nothing exciting happened so don't get your hopes up. Lets see, I went to the airport to see Shaz off forever which was a sad moment but we all hanged in there and kept our tears from flowing down our cheeks. Afterwards, Val and I head towards to the mall. We were going to watch "The Happening" at 1:50pm which was sorta lame if you ask me, it's like plants killing the humans with their toxins, rather laaaaaaame no? But before we watched it, we had time to kill. So what did we do you ask? Well, we didn't do much considering its the 'mall', the one and only mall in Brunei. You all know what's it like so no need for me to explain its boredom considering you all might have been there.
Anyways, Val and I went to several of shops and browsed. She did most of the shopping while I did most of the watching XD. Sad huh? Nahh...not really, I'm going to shop in KL later on this week and that is my time to spend spend! Oh, and also hangout with Hunny Bunny XD. So anyway, back to the browsing. Val saw this awesome lil mini and I asked her to try it on but she was like, "No wayyy! I have never worn a mini or even own one!" and I was like, "There is a first time for everything! XD". And she went and tried it on, and trust me when I say this, it looked good on her. Wanna see? I know you do! XD
Wala! Val in a mini!

Afterwards, she grew vey much attached to the mini, but sadly...she was low on cash because she spent it on other stuff. I would have taken a pic of the other stuff she bought but it didn't come into mind. I only randomly took this pic of her because she handed me her phone while she was taking a loooooooong time to change, so basically it was out of boredom from the waiting. After that we hit the other shops and did more of the browsing and Val more of the spending, like I said we had a lot of time to kill. So after we killed the time with the browsing, but oh wait, we also went to Chillz to chill basically, hence the cafe sign. So after the chilling and browsing we finally went into the cinema and spotted a few friends and coincidently we were sitting behind them. Val didn't liked the movie, she was pretty much between disgusted/freaked out. But like I said earlier, I thought it was rather laaaaaaame. Anyway, after the movie we did more of the browsing because what else can we do, right? But eventually we got bored of browsing; no surprise there. We ended up going to Cheesebox, which by the way had no cheese relating food in their menu, I think XD. But we didn't eat there anyways, just had a few drinks and then I dropped her off home. So that was practically what happened today, like I said; nothing exciting happened.
-21