I was such in a good mood yesterday 'cause I have found out what I'm gonna be in the near future! :D I know it may not be a big deal for you to hear but it is to me.
When I was little, I used to have so many things in my mind of what I wanna be and where I wanna be too. But hah, all of those things were a wee-bit unrealistic since I was little back then and I didn't know any better. :P Also, every time someone asked me, "What do you wanna be when you grow up?" or "What do you see yourself as when you finish Uni or by the time you reach your mid 20's?" I'd always shrug my shoulders and tell them, "I really don't know." I was always so lost and unclear, so unsure of what I wanna be...
Well, yesterday changed all that. :) So what do I plan to be in the near future? It's becoming...
A NURSE.
I didn't see it coming either. :P 'cause everyone knows I am reaaaaaaally into Art and I'm passionate about anything relating to Art. So, how did the idea of becoming a nurse happened? Well, I owe it all to Pathfinder (it's this software that was included in the JIS induction – which this event will be elaborated another time because I need photos :P – which you answer questions to and a list of occupations will appear as a result based on your answers.) because it said,
"You like interest type 5: Caring for people
You should probably consider the sort of work where you would be caring for people in need. Assisting them to find housing or employment or helping them with their emotional/money problems could interest you. You could think about skilled nursing of physically/mentally ill. This could include giving first aid and medical help or training people with disabilities and teaching them new skills. You might also like organising play, sport or leisure activities for children, teenagers or people with special needs."
Hahaha. I know, it ain't that 'woww! that's sooo amazing.' But I find it wonderful. :) Why? Because nurses make a difference by helping the needy, helping the doctors by easing up their hectic schedule. Not because I wanna look like those sexy nurses who strut around and looking pretty while at it. HAHAHAHA! *looks at Chung Tee* HAHAHAHA! 'cause when I told him about it.. guess what he said.
caseY says: i'm pretty excited in being one =D
-t e e- says: hahaha
-t e e- says: ur gna be one of those sexy nurses with the glasses
-t e e- says: hahahahha
-t e e- says: with yo' glasses, struttin yo' stuff down the hallway
-t e e- says: XP
HAHAHHAHA. he got me laughing so hard! XD
To get a better picture of what he means, I think it looks a lil' bit like this:
But I seriously, seriously and certainly do NOT picture myself as this in the future. :[ Can you? =SS
caseY says: HAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA
caseY says: no lahhhhhhhhhhh!
caseY says: i wanna be one for a good reason okay?
I think this is a better picture and I can definitely picture myself like this, for sure. ^^
Image source:
here.A friendly nurse wearing a white uniform holding a clipboard, is more like it. ^^ like I said earlier on. I wanna be a person who actually makes a difference, maybe not environmentally because I can do it anytime, anywhere, everytime and everywhere by volunteering and normally, volunteering doesn't involve income. But for a nurse, I get benefits, patients get benefits, vice versa. Everyone is happy and well. :D Equivalent trade, I'd call it.
However, if me being a nurse doesn't work out, I guess any occupation relating to Art will definitely be my second choice. :)
Take care, all you go-getting people out there.
:D
29
Labels: 29, MSN chats