here are the photos I promised :o) i'm really sorry for the late delay though :/ but better late than never right?(A).
and OH! I forgot to mention, the last day of school was also PJ (pyjamas) day :D this explains why I'm (and the people in the photos were) wearing a different outfit in school but except for the ones with * those photos were taken the day before the last day; Mufti day. :)

AWWWWWW!! isn't she so
KE AI? :)
*SHEY aka CIRIT! I LA-LA-LOVE HER (:
* ♥ SHEY & BRITT ♥
Yours truly, Britt & Jasmine.ain't Britt pretty & isn't Jas so adorable? :)

with Britt & Jasmine
#2
*with Britt & Jasmine #
3
♥ Britt & Shukhim ♥
* ♥ Shaz & Britt ♥
Mr. Ben Peacocke aka Mr. P!
He's the best teacher & art teacher I've ever had (:
..there's a few more actually, but I can't be bothered to put up so many.
NYEHEHE(A). X)
--
After school on that day, I stayed back for a few minutes 'cause Mr. P bought our art class PIZZAS! it was DEE-LICIOUS! :d :d but I felt bad though :/ 'cause he spent around $150 for the pizzas. :/ I know, that's A LOT for just on pizzas, but I can never forget what he said after we found out how much he spent, he said,
"Do you guys know why I bought you guys pizzas? Because all of you did very well in your art exam & I'm pleased with everyone."
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! ^______^
I wanted to hug him so badly, but I was shy to. :$:$ eheh.
boy, it was yummy. :d
&thank you again, Mr. P. ♥
29.
Labels: 29