The exams are officially over since Wednesday 11th of June 2008. You have no idea how estatic I am at the moment. I mean, no more writing papers, no more late nights, no more studying, basically no more work. Now I got a lot of free time on my hands, I just don't know what to do with it, its all so overwhelming XD. I did make some plans and stuff to do. But I don't know when I'll start getting down to it, probably around July. Right now all I wanna do is sleep, eat, watch tv, blog, laze around the house, and go online and chat. It's the basic first week of the holiday routine of mine and I'm sure it's yours too.
So anyways, last night was the year 11 end of year party or also known as "prom" in popular cultures. And yes, it was fun. Everyone was so pretty and goodlooking, the girls were in their gowns and guys in their tux. The food was good and there was dancing, we danced till midnight because thats when we had to go, and also the fact that our feet were starting to hurt. Obviously it was a pretty fun night and yes, we did take pictures. F.Y.I there are heck loads of pictures.

It's none other than your lil weirdo co-blogger!

With Gelly =)

Hui Yen and I ^_^

Our table, pretty ain't it?

Javier. Excited ain't he? XD

The pretty Casey Lam ^_^ (candid pic)

The adorable Shey ^_^ (candid pic btw XD)

With the bestfriend =)

With Barbie doll a.k.a Siti =D

Casey and I ^_^

Mmm... I don't think we were ready for this pic XD. Or we were just really tired.

Aww! Adorable ain't she?! >_<

Your lil weirdo co-blogger again XD.

With Marsh-marsh! XD

Gold much?

"Prom Night" movie wannabes XD

Random sillyness take-one XD

Random sillyness take-two.

Random sillyness take-three.

With the pretty Valerie a.k.a Superwoman! XD

With the cool Nabby! XD

Three gorgeous girls =)

With the pretty bestfriend =)
There are plenty more pictures, so more will be updated soon. Hence the reason I said 'there are heck loads of pictures.'
-21