Do you spend a lot of time contemplating life's mysteries?Britt: Um... not really?
Casey: No. because I'll find out sooner or later. :)
If you could create a new law, what would it be?
Britt: To not smoke. Seriously, there are no benefits from it and some people are smoking way too much, I think they smoke more than a chimney does -_-
Casey: No burning. Especially here in Brunei! Global warming's getting worse everyday. Can't people see that the haze (from Indonesia) is bad enough already? Geez, can't people think? I guess not. -__-
Are you religious?Britt: Yes.
Casey: Absolutely. 0:)
Ever discuss your political beliefs with people?Britt: Sometimes.
Casey: When people are talking about it, then yeah.
Do you care about the environment?Britt: I sure do ;D
Casey: Of course! Every little thing around us plays an important part in our daily lives.
Are you at all racist, sexist, ageist, or homophobic?
Britt: I'm proud to say I'm none of those things, accepting aren't I? ;)
Casey: I accept everyone. :)
What's your motto for life?
Britt: Sometimes in life you have to go taste the shit to appreciate the sugar, but you can't appreciate the sugar unless you let go of all the shit.
Casey: Live, laugh & love like there's no tomorrow. :)
Is progress destroying the beauty of the world?
Britt: No, despite the disadvantages, the advantages outweights it.
Casey: Unless progress is better for both the world and us then, not at all.
Do you believe there is life somewhere else in the universe?
Britt: Nope, aliens aren't real and the whole "there is life on mars" is totally fake, I mean... its just sand and dust there. You call that life? I don't think so. XD Hahahhaa.
Casey: No? *bite nails*
Would you like to rule a country?
Britt: How can I rule a country when I don't even know how to rule my life properly?
Casey: No thanks. Too much to handle. I'm only 16 y'know? :S
Do you believe everything has a purpose?
Britt: Yes.
Casey: There's a reason for everything.
Do you think animals have real feelings?
Britt: Yes they do, I mean just look at your dogs/cats/whatever pets you have, don't you think they have feelings? Otherwise they wouldn't need to be taken care of.
Casey: I have seen tears in dogs' eyes. Isn't that a feeling of sadness already?
Is war ever for the best?Britt: Hell yeah!!! Thats the right answer, right? XD. Just kidding... it's like saying 'fighting is for the best and if you have a problem, just use violence to solve it', obviously its not for the best.
Casey: Do
you really think wars are for the best? People die. People fight. People mourn for those who died. Reason? Humans' immature & selfish desires. -_-
Could you kill anyone?
Britt: Nah...
Casey: I can only hurt a fly/an ant. That's basically it. :P
Do you believe global warming is really our fault?Britt: Umm... perhaps?
Casey: We all human beings play a part in global warming, so yes - on behalf of human beings, it's our fault.
Does love conquer all?Britt: Sure, I think. XD
Casey: Never underestimate the power of love. ;)
Is euthanasia morally acceptable?
Britt: Well, I don't think it is.
Casey: Well.. the vet gave my beloved dog euthanasia.. so I don't really know. :'/
Do you see the world as beautiful or corrupted?Britt: To me, its both. The world can be beautiful at times but it could also be corrupted.
Casey: Beautiful in a child's eyes, but corrupted in our eyes.
Is world peace impossible?Britt: Totally. The world can't always be good, it has to balance out with the bad.. that's just how life is.
Casey: Even though there's a saying, '
Anything is possible' in this case, it's impossible because there's evil within all of us. Read
'Lord of the Flies' - this book shows a really good example (symbolic-wise) of people in this world. ;)
Does prison work?Britt: Well, it does keep in the baddies right?
Casey: Some people in this world just need to live behind bars because there are people who need to be controlled. However, some people aren't worthy to die because of the things they've done. People make big mistakes, so put them in prison to let them rethink on what they have done & hopefully, they will change for the better. :)
When is abortion ok?Britt: When is murdering ok?
Casey: When you
really have to; when you haven't the money to pay for delivering a child and taking care of it. :'/
Do you trust the media?Britt: Sometimes.
Casey: You shouldn't always believe everything you see/hear.
Is pride a good/a bad thing?Britt: Normally its a good thing but sometimes it could lead to a bad thing.
Casey: Pride can be honour, confidence & nobility. However, pride can also be arrogance, conceit & vanity. So, it can be both.
What is the purpose of life?Britt: To live it.
Casey: Live it to the fullest & be worthy and pure in God's eyes.
Do you believe in karma?Britt: I sure do ;)
Casey: Do good things, good things come to you. Do bad, the bad bites you back. ;)
For or against hunting? why?Britt: Um... against. Because killing animals is baaaad. I would have said 'For' if it were in the past 'cause back then, you needed to hunt to survive.
Casey: Against. Why hunt when you can get food from somewhere else?
Creativity or intellectual?Britt: Creativity.
Casey: C-R-E-A-T-I-V-I-T-Y! all the way. :)
What do you think caused the dinosaurs' extinction?Britt: Evolution, yeap... definitely Evolution.
Casey: Nothing? 'cause dinosaurs never existed? :S
Do you give money to charity?Britt: Yeap ;D
Casey: Of course! :)
Do you think the human population needs to be controlled?Britt: Well obviously, otherwise the humans would be out of control and that includes me XD.
Casey: Definitely! The increasing amount of human population is one of the reasons that affects global warming. Watch '
An Inconvenient Truth' and you'll know what I mean. ;)
What happens when we die?Britt: We get buried. Hahahha XD But of course some of us will go to Heaven or Hell in Spirits ;)
Casey: We are judged. Either head to Heaven or go to Hell.
Do real psychics really exist?Britt: Nah... they don't.
Casey: Some are born with talent. Yes? No? You never know. ;)
How do you see Earth being destroyed?Britt: I've no idea, there is just so many ways y'know? It could be global warming? meteors?aliens? the Devil? more aliens? and so much more!
Casey: By God.
Is it possible that everyone on earth sees the colour 'red' differently?Britt: Well I suppose?
Casey: To me, red is love & danger. What do you see? :)
How would you like to die?Britt: I would like to die in a painless way.
Casey: painlessly.. please? :S
Do you need money to be happy?Britt: Well... not really I suppose. I mean, you don't need a lot of money to be happy but everyone needs money 'cause.. money= food/clothing = satisfied = happy.
Casey: Money doesn't buy happiness. But you do need money to survive, that's for sure.
Your stance on the death penalty?Britt: No one deserves to die in that way. Those who did wrong will be surely punished in the end.
Casey: Why bother? God wil judge them in the end. Let Him take of it, because if death penalties are done by human beings - aren't you killing them (sin!) anyway?
Is deforestation justified? Britt: Um... no?
Casey: Is producing smoke in the air good for people's health? Is decreasing the oxygen level and increasing the CO2 level gonna benefit us? I don't think so.
What are your opinions on gay marriage?Britt: Honestly, its wrong in so many ways. But heck... love is weird and crazy.
Casey: ..no comment.
Can you accept the opinions of others?Britt: Sure, but I'll have my own opinions on their opinions XD
Casey: Why not? :)
-21&29