Go to a baseball game or go to a football game:
Britt: football.
Casey: footie.
Execute Osama Bin Laden or throw him in jail for life:
Britt: Um..who is he again? Well, I dont really know him but I would throw him in jail.
Casey: Jail.
Freeze to death or burn to death:
Britt: Um...well...freeze I suppose.
Casey: freeeeeeze.
Go to Puerto Rico or Hawaii:
Britt: Puerto Rico.
Casey: Well, I haven't been to any but I'll pick PR.
Be hot and dumb or ugly and smart:
Britt: Ugly and smart. I can use the smartness for future use.
Casey: UGLYY (as I already am) and smart.
Talk over the phone or in person:
Britt: In person.
Casey: In person, if I am living at the same country. On the phone, overseas.
Paint or draw:
Britt: Draw ;)
Casey: draww.
Live in the South or the North:
Britt: North I guess.
Casey: South, cause it's colder.
Shot in the hand or the foot:
Britt: In the hand because if I was shot in the foot I wouldn't be able to run away from the shooter.
Casey: In the hand, I rather have a cast around my hand than having crutches.
Live in an urban area or a suburban area:
Britt: urban since it's closer to the mall and work/school wise.
Casey: suburban, i don't like the busy cities.
Die young when you're in love or die at an old age never having been in love:
Britt: Die young.
Casey: young.
Be a Hollywood star or a famous athlete:
Britt: Hollywood star. Being an athlete is too much work, I'm lazy ya know?
Casey: star.
Be in the Army or the Navy:
Britt: Army.
Casey: Navy.
Run a mile or swim half of a mile:
Britt: Run a mile. I don't want to drown on the way to my destination.
Casey: run. i don't like swimming.
Over with this survey or take another one?
Britt: Over.
Casey: over. and out. :)