CONGRATS TO MY TWO NEWLY WEDDED & BELOVED COUSINS! :)
Olivia& I. ♥ luv you. :)
don't they look like they were made for each other? aww, i truly & absolutely think know so :)
with the prettiest bride I know.♥ she's soooooooo pretty :)
AHAHA. the guy kissing my cousin was drunk. XD i was supposed to take a photo with my cousin but then all the sudden, he poped up, kept hugging & wishing my cousin 'xin fu (happiness)' over and over again. :)
with the newly wedded cousin of mine. FINALLY! i had a photo with him. :P :P doesn't he look stunning with a white tux on? :D
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM-SENGGGGGGGG ! it just means "cheers" :)
the bride's side of the family & the groom's side of the family; more people were supposed to be in this photo but some of them were too shy & some went home earlier *frowns* (the camera-man spoiled the shot :/)
the roses I stole picked up from the wedding. hehe^^' trust me, I wasn't the only one who stole some flowers(A) they were gorgeous, i just HAD TO take some home. :)
the Prince & Princess; this collage is dedicated to my two cousins. congrats, once again. :)