Ok, this post is going to be a quickie and yes I am blogging at 12:36am in the morning. What can I say? I'm an early riser...or a late sleeper XD. Anyways, the truth is I can't sleep. So what better things to do then blog? Well I would normally just force myself to sleep or listen to a very slow boring song on my ipod until I fall asleep.
Mmm... so far the holidays are boring, no surprise there. All I did so far is sleep a lot, studied so much (cough cough), worked on my art, read a lot of novels. For those who like reading especially girls then I would extremely recommend you to read "Simply Irresistible" by Rachel Gibson because trust me its absolutely irresistible to read, once you start there is no way you will stop until your eyes start to hurt or your head starts to pound... mmm, I just realised how nerdy I might sound but heck! Its an awesome book XD. Ok, moving on then. I also hanged out with my friends which was pretty fun because my two aussie friends came back to Brunei. We went to the mall the other day and played at the arcade. Hani and I played that new zombie shooting game and man was it fun. We were going to watch something but bleh... didn't catch any shows. I wanted to watch "I am Legend" the plot sounds pretty cool but couldn't because plans changed apparently.
Anyways... I am now tired. So farewell and have a goodnight or morning to be precise.
-21
Labels: holidays