Hey Valerie! Happy birthday, I hope you enjoyed the surprise party that your mom threw for you. You have an awesome mom man; I don't think anyone's mom would do that. Give your mom full of hugs and kisses! Too bad you were sick though, you didn't eat much of your own birthday cake. I bet if you weren't ill, you would be like hyper and celebrating with laughter and smiles. But instead you had a gloomy face and a nauseous feeling, which was pretty much a bummer I must say. Oh well, at least your friends were there to celebrate with you and the cake was pretty damn delicious, doncha think? Oh and I will give your present soon, even though you didn't ask for one, I will still give because you are my close friend and I consider you as one of the special people in my life. Anyways, I should go now. Have a great birthday! And get better. =)


;">-21
Labels: birthdays